Friday, March 18, 2011

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Morehead State University.

My friend Karen amazed us all yesterday when she went for the long shot and actually picked Morehead State University over Louisville. My guess is that she just went "eeny meeny miney mo" when she picked them but never the less she blew us all out of the water by coming in first in our bracket pool yesterday.

I love how I turn into the biggest basketball fan this time of year. I don't even watch basketball if its not during the NCAA tournament. Okay, yes, maybe a Bulls game here or there but that's only because Derrick Rose is too big, too fast, too strong, too good.

Becky is leading the pool as of right now. Me? I am in 2nd. Its on Becky...

1 comment:

  1. Wait, how can I see the standings in our bracket?

    Aaaaaaalso, my method was to pick by most vicious mascot, in the event of a tie I went with whose colors I liked best.

    ReplyDelete